I just started a solo Sorc encouraged by my solo sorc in mm7 who just finished the game.
this time it is this blond chic with golden circlet - my 4 year old daughter pick
To cut a long story short:
- I disposed of the 3 members of the team
- later hit the NWC dungeon for 10k gp and inferno book along with some other items and a little gold
- i noticed i dont have to fly to get there - looking all the way up jumping and clicking spacebar works just fine
- i also clicked on the obelisk there for the +20 to all atributes - at the very begining a noticeable increase in hp and sp
- hired Gate and Wind Master in New sorpigal
- collected some of the horseshoes
- completed 3 quests:
1. Delivered letter to Portbelo
2. Delivered letter to lord in new castle
3. Cavalier promo
- got some other skills: bb, learning , meditation, id item, perception etc.
The plan is now: do wizard promo, carpenter and stone cutter staff and price fixing for Loretta and maybe druid promo - all with fly and some luck
Btw, do u guys have any exp with solo toons in mm6 and maybe some tips u could share with me?