Verhoffin Ruins. The Chest.
Ok. when you enter the Ruins you go straight a little turn right and at the end of a short passage there is a chest that can spawn really nice items so...
...i got about what like best - multilooting
Boring - no - I was watching news in the process. Lame - maybe. Profitable - of course!
After half hour of multilooting the chest I got:
- belt and helm with +5 elemental (my elemental bolt dmg went up instantly from 1 - 4 to 6 - 24 )
- low level armour but with +20 elemental res
- cudgel with +5 spirit - imo nice for a solo play for the better heal ability;
- skill books: perception, dark, meditation and learning;
- and this is the best part: 2 wands of chain lightning and 2 wands of poison clouds charges vary from 30 to 50
- some trash I just picked up to later sell but not much and approx. 1500 gp so nothing to write home about.
Plans for tonight when all asleep - multiloot a little more for some nice stuff - maybe some skill books, maybe some rings and something with +5 disarm...
I will try to attemt the black chest there just for the sake of it. I do not think I can open it but I want to see for myself. I checked it out I can get there swimming underwater and jumpin on the passageway unseen by Banshees. Right before the door with the pentagram on the floor there are only 2 zombies which stand with their backs towards me and cannot see me so maybe with the wands and using element of surprise and lots of running I can pull it off.