|Displays all thread messages||Displays thread map||That to which this responds||This thread's lead message||Your most recent Tavern page|
Here's what you need to do.
1. Find out **where** MM6 has been installed, and 'enter' that install folder.
2. You should see a DATA folder, an ANIMS folder, and a SOUNDS folder (among other items) in the install directory.
3. Rename each of these folders as follows;
Rename DATA to DATA.bk
4. Extract (same as unZipp) TCC_Pt1_ANIMS_FINAL.zip and place the folder ANIMS in your MM6 install directory.
5. Extract (same as unZipp) TCC_Pt1_DATA_FINAL.zip and place the folder DATA in your MM6 install directory.
5. Extract (same as unZipp) TCC_Pt1_SOUNDS_FINAL.zip and place the folder SOUNDS in your MM6 install directory.
That's it for the install. Start a game and begin to play!
Now, I have never run the game with VISTA. I have run the game on Windows XP and on Windows7. You may have to configure to run your game as Administrator in order to SAVE games. I cannot help you with this on VISTA,but maybe someone else on this site can.
|Replies to this message|