The MM8 Tavern

New Post Find ReloadOverview Newest    Admin
THREAD NAVIGATION:
View All   Current page
Displays all thread messages Displays thread map That to which this responds This thread's lead message Your most recent Tavern page

a problem with GM bow
01/21/2016, 13:59:24

Jack1 writes:

This what i posted back in 2007 and somehow it went unanswered...

have u ever seen a glitch like this? Can it b fixed?

"Jack writes:

I "currently got GM Bow lvl 10 + 12 from Items (Bow, Gloves) but this +12 bonus has absolutely no effect on the damage.
    When I put skill points into Bow skill the dmg increases just like the Skill says.

This is absolutely unacceptable having t miss this +12 bonus - it is simply huge, yet it does not work.

So, do u guys know a way to fix it?

I kinda got to like this character... ."

Reply to this message Back to the Tavern

THREAD NAVIGATION:
Where am I? Original message Top of thread Current page
Displays all thread messages Displays thread map That to which this responds This thread's lead message Your most recent Tavern page

If this is the bow from the Titans Stronghold, it's a quest item, and it won't work for a lich.
01/22/2016, 19:36:38

Peter2 writes:

Finding that treasure is one (I think the second) of the Archer promotion quests. The bow is usable by anyone, but only as an ordinary bow. The only character who receives its +12 bonus is a archer, and he only gets it after he's been fully promoted. Sorry!

THREAD NAVIGATION:
Where am I? Original message Top of thread Current page

i was referring to mm8 dark elf
01/24/2016, 16:33:33

Jack1 writes:

after his promotion quest.

We rescued Cauri, got our dark elf patriarch promo and trained.

got GM Bow 10. Equipped Longseeker bow and Fleetfingers gloves. The bonus of 12 to bow skill is displayed but the damage is not affected.

when i add point to GM bow from 10 to 11 the dmg increased.

titan stronghold is mm7 and im doing my solo lich there.

I had too a solo lich in mm8 who finished the game at clvl 120 iirc.

cheers

Back to the Tavern     Back